BECOME A NEW MEMBER
Becoming a member here is easy, and it comes with several benefits!
For Group membership, the maximum number of members is 6 including the group leader.
The group leader has several responsibilities like:
- managing the group membership,
- nominating additional members,
- Supervising the renewal of annual membership of the group and
- Collecting membership fees and receiving invoices (fee is 150 euros).
There are several benefits that can be enjoyed with group memberships:
- The membership is managed and invoiced through one member only (the group leader),
- There is a 16% discount in group membership compared to individual membership fees.
- Every individual member in the group gets full membership.
- During group membership renewal, individual members can be changed.
- Group members get full discounts on EORS meeting registrations (50 Euros per person).
If you do not want to be a member yet, you can still follow EORS. As a follower, you will receive materials and benefits like:
- EORS quarterly newsletter,
- Information about EORS sessions;
- Invitation to EORS Annual meetings;
- All other EORS benefits that apply in case of non-members.
EORS Follower: VISIT THIS PAGE TO REGISTER!